Click below to receive your copy of “5 Ways to De-Stress When Giving a Presentation.”
How Julie can help you…
Need a little help with your presentation skills? Is your career advancement dependent upon giving presentations? Maybe you’re in line for that supervisor position but…you’re afraid because a key component of the position is giving talks to stake holders or giving presentations to potential clients. Even if your goal is not to become a professional speaker, being able to communicate effectively is key to your success.
I am here to coach you on overcoming your presentation hurdles, help you hone your public speaking skills, and to coach you in becoming a confident communicator.
Do you find yourself worrying about what could go wrong in your presentations?
Have you ever been flustered by the unexpected or floundered when your PowerPoint presentation goes awry?
What do you do? Do you run off stage and yell, “I quit!”?
No, you wouldn’t do that because…you’re a professional.
You see, I have been in the corporate world. I know what it’s like to be afraid of saying the wrong thing in front of the director of the department or being called upon to share project updates when I wasn’t prepared to do so. And, I know how to get over “failing” at a presentation. (Little hint: Don’t be frozen in fear.)
What you’ll learn:
- Public Speaking Fundamentals
- Strategies for handling the unexpected—before, during, and after your presentation
- How to face your fear of public speaking, tackle your speaking stressors, and adapt in the moment ~
- Rules and guidelines of improv and how to apply them to any presentation, meeting, or interaction
- Adapting to the unexpected
- Tips for writing your presentation and including humor and personal stories
Choose how you’ll learn:
One-on-one sessions are an ideal time for team members to get laser-focused coaching on their public speaking challenges and goals. It is also an ideal setting for individuals to share their specific personal challenges and fears related to public speaking. Julie’s coaching method involves getting to the heart of the matter, helping the individual to see their value, and build their confidence all while also helping them to improve their specific speaking styles. Thereby, resulting in more confident, self-assured presenters.
- Corporate Training
These interactive sessions will include various activities that will address participants’ fears related to public speaking and will teach them the fundamental skills of effective public speaking. These group sessions are a critical component of this public speaking training. They allow the team members to be coached in a group setting, to practice in front of their peers, and to perfect how they respond in real-life presentation scenarios. The longer the workshops, the more time is allowed for more in-depth work and small group coaching for participants.
- Workshop lengths: Minimum requirement of 90 minutes. Workshops can also be half-day or full-day workshops.
- Workshops would focus on facing fears of public speaking, developing and honing fundamental public speaking skills, and learning to speak with confidence and handle the unexpected with leadership and tact.